Akwa Ibom State SUBEB Recruitment 2020 – AKSUBEB Recruitment Form Portal
Join Akwa state secondary education board as Akwa Ibom State SUBEB recruitment begins. This page will guide you on all relevant information you need to know about AKSUBEB recruitment 2020. Here, you will be able to know how to obtain application forms, the mode of application and the necessary requirements for the job.
N/B: Akwa Ibom State Universal Basic Education Board recruitment is free. Please ignore and decline any offer that comes to you, requesting money for your name to be shortlisted. Consider this as fraudulent. AKSUBEB will never request any money from you for you applications to fly.
Are you aspiring to secure a job at AKSUBEB? If yes, then you are at the place to get you application guidelines, all at your finger tips. Unlike AKSUBEB portal (www.csc.akwaibomstate.gov.ng), were applications are submitted online, AKSUBEB recruitment will take slightly a different shape in terms of submitting application letters. Instead of Akwa Ibom State SUBEB portal, applications will be done in hand written form.
Requirements for AKSUBEB Recruitment
All applicants are expected to satisfy the following criteria before he/she can be considered eligible to apply.
- Candidates must have completed SSCE and obtained WAEC, GCE, NECO or NABTEB result in not more than two sittings and results must contain at least five credits including English Language and Mathematics.
- Candidates must possess a minimum of NCE.
- Bachelors degree or equivalent of HND is required.
- NYSC discharge certificate or exemption letter.
- Certificate of origin
- First School Leaving Certificate (FSLC)
Those In-eligible to apply.
If you are currently or an existing beneficiary of the Npower scheme, then you are not eligible to apply. Your application may not be considered should it discovered, you still work with the Npower scheme.
How to obtain Akwa Ibom State SUBEB Recruitment Application Forms
Application forms should be gotten from the following locations.
- In Ikot Ekpene senatorial district AKSUBEB form should be gotten from State College, Ikot Ekpene.
- Interested candidates within Eket senatorial district should obtain application form from Government School, Afaha Eket.
- In Uyo L.G.A, those within the senatorial district should get forms from West Itam Secondary School, Itam & Aka Community Secondary School, Aka Offot.
Method of Application for Akwa Ibom State SUBEB Recruitment
All application forms must be filled and submitted in handwritten form. The application form must capture your Local Government Area, age, sex, etc. Attached to it must be photocopies of important credentials which must be relevant to the application and position sort for.
All hand written applications must be addressed to the chairman, Akwa Ibom State Universal Basic Education Board (AKSUBEB), at Idongesit Nkanga State Secretariat Complex. Deadline for submission is one week after application is collected. Forms submitted later than the time assigned shall be disqualified.
Other Jobs You can Apply Right Now
Akwa Ibom State Civil Service Commision Recruitment
Nigerian Army Recruitment
Nigerian Airforce Recruitment
Nigerian Customs Service Recruitment
Nigerian Police Recruitment
Federal Fire Service Recruitment
Civil Defence Recruitment
Nigerian Immigration Service Recruitment