Akwa Ibom SUBEB Past Questions and Answers | Download Akwa Ibom State Teachers Past Questions and Answers
Download Akwa Ibom SUBEB Past Questions and Answers on this page. Recent and up to date Akwa Ibom State Teachers past questions and answers are available here. Are you among the many Nigerians that has been shortlisted for Akwa Ibom State SUBEB aptitude test interview?. If yes, it is very important that you download Akwa Ibom State SUBEB past questions and answers which are available here. AKSUBEB aptitude test past questions and answers are provided to help you study relevant questions and answers that likely to repeat in the up coming exams. It is also meant to help you have an understanding of the exams format and what to expect.
All things being equal, one can only be scared to fail when or she has not paid the price. Am recommending that you download Akwa Ibom SUBEB exam past questions and answers and study them effectively. The help of these past questions guarantees your chances of scoring high and passing Akwa Ibom SUBEB exam.
Samples of Akwa Ibom State Teachers Past Questions
- Which of the following is not one of the functions of the modern legislature?
A) collecting taxes
B) performing oversight functions
C) making laws
D) ratification of treaties
- The oldest written constitution is
A) american constitution
B) german constitution
C) british constitution
D) roman constitution
- In a parliamentary system of government, the function of the head of state and the head of government are vested in
A) two different individuals
B) the ministerial council
C) the inner cabinet
D) an individual
- In the federal constitution, legislative powers that are shared by two levels of government are referred to as
- Which of the following political parties did not participate in the 1979 general elections in Nigeria?
A) unity party of Nigeria
B) national party of Nigeria
C) peoples democratic alliance
D) social democratic party
- In the modern democracy, the ultimate source of sovereignty is the
B) legislature and executive
C) ruling political party
- The agent of political socialization generally regarded as the most important is
C) churches and mosques
D) peer group
- Serfs are the dominated class under
- The four British colonial territories in west africa were
A) Nigeria, Ghana, Sierra Leone and Gambia
B) Gambia, Guinea, Ghana and Gabon
C) Senegal, Ghana, Sierra Leone and Nigeria
D) Nigeria, Ghana, Togo and Gambia
- Public opinion is important because it
A) allows police to manage crisis
B) lets government know what the people want
C) guarantees people’s freedom and rights
D) tells government what action it must take
E) mothers the minorities in resource lean areas
- In a democracy, sovereignty is vested in
A) the legislature
B) public officials
C) the community
D) the head of state
- A system in which no single person serves as the chief executive is known as
- Universal adult suffrage means all
A) adult citizens can vote
B) literate citizens can vote
C) adult males can vote
D) qualified citizens can vote
E) citizens vote
- Which of these was the main organ of the defunct OAU?
A) the assembly of heads of state and government
B) the liberation committee
C) the commission for mediation, conciliation and arbitration
D) the council of ministers
- What does INEC stand for?
A) independent national electoral commission
B) independent national election committee
C) independent newspapers executive committee
D) independent national export council
- The centenary anniversary of the amalgamation of northern and southern Nigeria will be celebrated in
- Alhaji Shehu Shagari was sworn in as president of the federal republic of Nigeria in 1979 by
A) justice adetokunbo ademola
B) justice salihu modibbo alfa belgore
C) justice fatai williams
D) justice isa mohammed
- According to the 2006 census, which state is the most populous in Nigeria?
- General Murtala Muhammad was assassinated in a coup led by
A) Col. Joe Garba
B) Lt. Col. Kaduna Nzeogwu
C) Major Gideon Orkar
D) Lt. Col. B.S. Dimka
- Millennium development goals was grouped into how many points?
How to Download Akwa Ibom State Teachers Past Questions
Pay the sum of 2,000 naira to the account details below. Once done, send prove of payment, email and WhatsApp number to the vendor via 08100923529.
Bank Name: GT Bank
Account Name: James Mkponkeabasi Clement
Account Number: 0523296040
Feel free to call before or after payment.
Assurance of Delivery
We understand how difficult it is to transact online as there are so many scam online lately. We considered this and that’s why we have provided some samples above which are extracted from the complete past question paper. That is to show that your preferred past question paper is available as seen and will be delivered to you immediately.