Obtain legit and up to date Providus bank entry level past questions and answers on this page. Here you will find relevant information about Providus bank entry level recruitment past questions. Entry level interview exam at Providus bank is very competitive as so many candidates apply for jobs and also take Providus bank aptitude test. To brace yourself up and become fully prepared for the exams, you really need Providus bank entry level interview past questions. This material will help you succeed and pass the job aptitude test with a high mark so to say.
Providus Bank Entry Level Past Questions
Are you up to the task or you need to do more in order to succeed in the forth coming exam? At this time, it is very mandatory for you to step up the game by fully being prepared for the exams. I trust securing this job is important to you? In that case, I am recommending Providus bank entry level exam past questions and answers. On this page you will also find Providus bank entry level aptitude test past questions.
Free Providus Bank Entry Level Past Questions
- Mr Willie likes to smoke cigars, but he cannot afford cigars so he puts five (5) stubs (which he finds) together to make one full cigar. One day Mr Willie was lucky to get 25 stubs extra. How many cigars could he smoke (maximum number)?
2. 600 ladies and 400 guys belong to a choreography group. What are the chances that a person chosen to represent the group in the dance is a lady?
3. Complete the sequence in the series: 213, 426, ____, 852, 1065, 1278 .
4. Bea can paint a house three times faster than Alice can paint a house. If, working together, it takes Alice and Bea 24 hours to paint a house, then how many hours will it take Bea to paint a house alone?
5. What percent of 15 is 15 percent of 1?
6. What is the number of triangles in an octagon?
E. cannot be determined
7. If a sum of money compounded annually amounts to thrice itself in 3 years. In how many years will it become 9 times itself?
A. 4 years
B. 5 years
C. 6 years
D. 7 years
E. 8 years
8. A painting job can be completed by 7 painters in 50 days. If 21 more painters join the team 10 days after starting work on the job, how many more days are required to complete the job?
A. 6 days
B. 8 days
C. 10 days
D. 12 days
E. 14 days
9. The monthly incomes of Ada and Betty are in the ratio 4 :5, their expenses are in the ratio 5 : 6. If Ada saves 25 naira per month and Betty saves 50 naira per month, what are their respective incomes?
A. 400 naira and 500 naira
B. 240 naira and 300 naira
C. 320 naira and 400 naira
D. 440 naira and 550 naira
E. 110 naira and 220 naira
10. A bank department employs 2800 people of whom 70 percent are cash officers and one-fourth are marketing officers. The number of employees in the bank who are neither cash officers nor marketing officers is ______.
Free Providus Bank Entry Level Quantitative Reasoning Questions
- A salesperson works 50 weeks each year and makes an average (arithmetic mean ) of 100 sales per week. If each sale is worth an average (arithmetic mean) of N1,000, then what is the total value of sales made by the salesperson in a year?
2. The price of a product is reduced by 30%. By what percentage should it be increased to make it 100%?
E. None of the above
3. Five years ago, Sharon’s age was three times that of Sommy. Ten years ago, Sharon’s age was one half that of Ela. If E represents Ela’s current age, which of the following represents Sommy’s current age?
A. E/6 + 5
C. (E – 10)/3
D. 3E – 5
E. None of the above
4. Diki likes blueberries and apples. She puts bananas, apples, oranges, cherries, and blueberries into a basket. There are 36 fruits in the basket. There are 7 bananas, 4 apples, 11 oranges, 8 cherries, and the rest blueberries. What is Diki’s chance of picking out a fruit that she likes?
5. A portion of $7200 is invested at a 4% annual return, while the remainder is invested at a 5% annual return. If the annual income from both portions is the same, what is the total income from the two investments?
E. None of the above
Free Providus Bank Entry Level Logical Reasoning Questions
- If it takes 5 minutes to boil one egg, how minutes will it take to boil 10 eggs?
A. 2 minutes
B. 5 minutes
C. 50 minutes
D. 55 minutes
E. Insufficient data
2. Johnny’s mother had four children. The first was April, the second was May, and the third was June. What was the name of her fourth child?
3. How many apples would you have if you took two apples from three apples?
A. 3 apples
B. 2 apples
C. 1 apple
E. None of the above
4. How many of each kind of animals did Moses take into the ark?
5. You have the misfortune to own an unreliable clock. This one loses exactly 24 minutes every hour. It is now showing 3:00am, and you know that it was correct at midnight, when you set it. If the clock stopped 1 hour ago, what is the correct time now
Free Providus Bank Entry Level General Knowledge Questions
- The first African country to introduce E-passport was
2. The Northern and Southern protectorate was amalgamated in
3. The first Military coup de’tat in Nigeria was in
4. The national youth service corp was established in
5. African consist of how many countries
Free Providus Bank Entry Level English Language Questions
From the alternative provided in the question below select the one which is most appropriately completes the sentence:
1. Had he known that it would rain, he ________ his umbrella with him.
A) would have taking
B) was going to take
C) would be taking
D) would have taken
E) would take
2. I gave the book to the library attendant ________ I think works in the evenings
E) of whom
3. The politicians are responsible for the ________ events have taken in this country
4. Each of the contestants ________ a chance to win
5. I was still sleeping when the national news ________ this morning
A) were broadcast
B) were broadcasted
C) was broadcast
D) was broadcasted
E) were being broadcasted
Free Providus Bank Entry Level Verbal Reasoning Questions
Fill each gap with most appropriate option from the list following the gap
• In moments of serious economic hardship, many people are ______ to turn to God.
2. We cannot all wear expensive shoe in situation of __________
(a) Diverent demand and supply
(b) uneven wear and tear
(c) different purchasing power
(d) unpredictable national income
3. The centre – forward was _____________ consequently the goal was not allowed
(a) In an offside position
(b) very well positioned
(c) brilliant player
(d) the captain of the team
4. AIDS is ____ disease that kills slowly but surely
(a) Too much a deadly
(b) Very deadly a
(c) so deadly
(d) such deadly a
5. We had a dull evening because __________
(a) Hardly the talk had begun when the lights went off
(b) hardly had the talk begun when the light went off
(c) the talk had hardly begun when the light had gone out
(d) the lights had hardly gone out when the talk began
Why you really need Providus Bank Entry Level Interview Past Questions
The following are some of the reasons why you need to download the complete past questions for Providus Bank Entry level aptitude test exam.
• You will be guide on the subject areas were the exam questions are being set.
• Correct answers have been provided for each question so you don’t have to go through the stress of having to look for answers again.
• This material will broaden your knowledge of job interview as the exam questions are most times set by companies/organization like Dragnet and Work Force.
• You will be able to efficiently prepare for the upcoming aptitude test exam and also can boost of 70-75% success guarantee.
How to download Providus Bank Entry Level Exam Questions
Are you among the many candidates that will undergo screening aptitude test? If yes, glad you come here to obtain up to date entry level past questions for Providus bank aptitude test. On this page, you will be able to download Providus bank past questions for entry level aptitude test. The price for this PDF material is 2,000 naira only.
Bank Name: Guarantee Trust Bank (GTB)
Account Number: 0523296040
Account Name: JAMES MKPONKEABASI CLEMENT
What to do next after payment has been made for your desired Past Question Papers
After making paying the allotted amount for the past questions you need, quickly send the following to us as a text message or through what.
• Proof of payment (e.g, screenshot of payment receipt).
• Email address and whatsapp number for delivery.
• Depositor’s name.
With the above information, we will be able to verify your payment and also know the medium with which the past question papers will be delivered to you. Once you confirm your payment, the past questions will be delivered to you within 5 minutes.
Assurance of Delivery
We understand how difficult it is to transact online as there are so many scam online lately. We considered this and that’s why we have provided some samples above which are extracted from the complete past question paper. That is to show that your preferred past question paper is available as seen and will be delivered to you immediately.