Download CONAMKAT Past questions and answers on this page. CONAMKAT Past Questions PDF are available for the past 7 entrance examination. Good news is that there are a lot of repeated questions. Also, correct answers (solutions) have been provided accordingly. That is to say that you don’t need to go through the stress of having to find the answers by yourself. So far, we have received a lot of testimonies from successful students who passed the entrance examination. 100% of these students referenced their success to CONAMKAT Past questions they downloaded from this. It is on this note that we recommend real and up to date CONAMKAT Past question PDF 2021.
You can download this material immediately as delivery takes less than 5 minutes. Please note that this material comprises of the following.
The examination consists of six sections labeled A to F. All the questions irrespective of the sections carry equal mark.
- Section A- English language 20 questions
- Section B- mathematics 20 questions
- Section C- Biology 20 questions
- Section D- Chemistry 15 questions
- Section E- Physics 15 questions
- Section F- Current Affairs 10 questions
You are going to receive this past questions the past 5years examination. The price for this material is 2000 Naira. To purchase the past question papers for CONAMKAT, make payment to the account details provided below.
Josephine P. O
Once your payment is completed, send the details below to us via 08100923529. The following information will help us immediately deliver the question papers to your email or WhatsApp. The following should be sent as a WhatsApp chat or SMS to same phone number (08100923529), WhatsApp is more preferable. Meanwhile, you can call before or after payment for inquiries or to confirm order/purchase.
- Proof of payment (Depositor’s Name of Screen Shot of Payment Receipt).
- Name of past question paper needed.
- Email address.
- WhatsApp Number
We expect you to follow the instruction above using the format we’ve given. This will help us understand your request and hasten delivery of the material to your email or WhatsApp.
Free CONAMKAT Past Questions and Answers
We will be giving some free CONAMKAT Past questions and answers on this page. The reason is because most times, students want to see proof of availability. In other to serve this request, we have provided some samples below. These samples have been extracted from the complete CONAMKAT Past question paper. There are only a few samples for you as these questions are limited. To download the complete material, follow the instruction below.
How to Download CONAMKAT Past Question PDF
To download the complete past question papers for CONAMKAT, pay the sum of 2,000 Naira to the account details below.
BANK NAME: First Bank
ACCOUNT NUMBER: 3133374806
ACCOUNT NAME: Josephine P. O
BIOLOGY QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS
1. The ability of the human eyes to focus both distant and near objects is called?
a) Normal adjustment
b) Visual pathway
c) Reflex blinking
2. The organ that supplies nutrient to a fetus and also plays a protective role is
a) Umbilical cord
3. The total number of thoracic vertebra in humans is?
4. The functional and basic unit of the mammalian kidney is the
5. Odontoid process is a feature of;
a) Atlas vertebra
b) Thoracic vertebrae
c) Sacral vertebrae
d) Axis vertebra
6. What is the blood group of Mr. Bright if he donates blood to anybody irrespective of the person’s blood group.
7. The sense of balancing is a function of which part of the mammalian ear
a) Auditory meatus
d) Semicircular canals
8. Tapeworm has alimentary tract simply because
a) It is a pseudo multicellular organism
b) Its body can absorb already digested food from its host
c) It has piercing and sucking mouth part
d) All of the above
9. Dental formula
1-3/3; C-1/1; PM-4/4; M-2/3 denotes that of;
b) A snake
10.A disease condition that can be completely associated with the riverine areas is?
11.The liquid portion of any cells called _________
b) Endoplasmic reticulum
d) Isotonic solution
II. Need cofactors for their activation
III. Specific in their actions
IV. Mostly active under high temperature which of the statements above is /are
a) I & IV
b) I, II, III
c) II, III, & IV
d) All are correct
13.The character producing factors in living organisms are;
14.Magnesium aids the formation of;
d) Amino acids
a) A growth hormone
b) A fight or flight enzyme
c) Secreted within the testes
d) A fight or flight hormone
e) None of the above
16.Ultra-filtration takes place in the renal
c) Bowman’s capsule
d) Henle’s loop
17.The deficiency of protein and carbohydrate in the body leads to ______ & ________
a) Kwashiorkor & Marasmus
b) Marasmus & kwashiorkor
c) Beriberi & Marasmus
d) Marasmus & Beriberi
18.Bile is produced in the;
a) Gall bladder
19. Sochi disc is used to determine or measure;
b) Wind velocity
20.If a tall variety (Tt) of pig is cross breed with a short variety (tt), the ratio of tall to short
in their off springs will be?
PHYSICS QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS
1. The surface area of a thin metallic plate at 200
c is 1.5m2 calculate its surface area when
it finally cooled to exactly 200
c. (the value for the linear expansivity of the metal is
2. The knowledge of one of the following is used in the management of a fractured bone.
b) Block and tackle
3. The atomic and the mass numbers of the element 50
are _________ and ________
a) 50 and 20
b) 20 and 50
c) 20 and 50
d) 30 and 20
e) 70 and 50
4. The three basic means of heat transfer are _________, ___________ and _______
a) Conduction, convection and radiation
b) Conduction, combustion and radiation
c) Conduction, convection and radioactivity
d) Conduction, contraction and radioactivity
5. Which of the following is true about any luminous object?
a) It cannot produce its own light
b) It can generate its own heat
c) It can easily produce its own light
d) All of the above
e) None of the above
6. The definition of the mechanical advantage of a machine is?
a) Stress divided by stain
b) Effort divided by load
c) Strain divided by effort
d) Load divided but e effort applied
e) A and D
7. A spring of constant 0.5 N/m is stretched by 8m. what is the value of the force applied?
8. The formula for the decay constant of any radioactive element is give by;
a) ? = 0.6nine3
b) ? = N
c) ? = 0.6nine3
d) ? = T1/2
9. All of the following are derived units except
a) Unit of force
b) Unit of momentum
c) Unit of impulse
d) Unit of mass
e) Unit of capacitance
10.All he following physicist contributed immensely to the field of physics except
a) Michael farday
b) Henry Becquerel
c) Marie Curie
d) Silvester Cannon
e) Isaac Newton
11.X and Y are two parameters in physics, if X is inversely proportional to Y then;
a) X increases as Y decreases
b) X increases as Y increases
c) X increases only when Y is kept constant
d) X increases wether Y increases or decreases
12.A cone resting on its slant edge is in a state of
a) Simple equilibrium
b) Stable equilibrium
c) Unstable equilibrium
d) Neutral equilibrium
e) Parallel equilibrium
13.Given that the refractive index of material x is 15, then the critical angel at the air –x
interface if x is made from glass is?
a) Sin-1 2/3)
b) Sin -1 ½)
c) Sin -1 3/4)
d) Sin -1 8/)
14.A D. celectric comprises of the following parts except
15.The exact form of energy stored in a dry leclanche cell I s ?
a) Kinetic energy
b) Chemical energy
c) Heat energy
d) Leclanche energy value
e) Electro kinetic energy
How to Purchase the Complete Past Question Paper
The price for the complete Maiduguri School of Nursing past question paper is N2,000. Pay the sum of 2,000 Naira to the account details below. Price: N2,000.
Josephine P. O
After payment, send the depositors name and your email to us via 08100923529. Feel free to call in for your order, confirmation or any assistance.
ENGLISH LANGUAGE QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS
Read the following passage carefully and then answer the questions that follow.
You would think that the common cold should be easy enough to study. But it is not so east as its looks. Colds often seen to spread from one person to another, so it is often assumed that the cold must be infectious, but there are some puzzling observations which do not fit in with this theory. An investigator in Holland examined some eight thousand volunteers from different areas and came to the conclusion that in each group of thousand volunteers from different areas, the colds all appeared at the same time-transfer of infection from case to case, could not account for that. Yet at the common cold research unit in Salisbury, the infection theory has been tested out, two series of about two hundred people each were inoculated, one with salt water and the other with secretions from known cold victims. Only one of the salt-water group got a cold, compared with seventy-three in the other group.
In the British medical journal, the other day, there was a report of a meeting, “the common cold-fact and Fancy” at which one of the speakers reported a study of colds made in Cirencester over the last five years. Three hundred and fifty volunteer had kept dairy records of their colds and on an average each had seven every year with annual morbidity of seventy days. So nearly one fifth of our lives is spent in more or less misery, coughing and sneezing, some widely held beliefs about the common cold have turned out not to be true. It seems that old people are just liable to colds as he young. Sailors in isolated weather ship have just as many colds while on board and not in contact with the outside world as when on shore. It is a truism that common illnesses pose more problems than the rare, the rare disease is but compares much easier to handle. There are not so many cases and all of them have been intensively studied. Some have read up all the literature about the disease and published a digest of it. There will be more facts and fewer fancies.
1. Which of the following statements can be implied from the passage?
a) People catch more colds in winter
b) The origin of colds is inconclusive
c) People catch more colds in warm weather
d) People catch colds equally in warm and cold weather
2. A rare disease can be easily death with than the common cold because
a) Medical experts are fed-up with the rampant cases of common colds
b) People easily develop resistance to the common colds
c) Adequate research exists to uncover facts about such rare diseases
d) Common colds are easily not in the province of the orthodox medical experts.
3. According to the writer, some widely held beliefs about the common colds are:
4. From the information in the passage, there is evidence;
a) Against the theory that the common cold is infectious
b) For the theory that the common cold is indeed infectious
c) That old people are immune against common cold
d) That medical reports are silent on facts about common colds
5. The cirencester volunteers kept a record of their colds through;
a) The British medical journal
b) Morbidity rates
c) Temperature recordings
d) Personal diaries.
Select a word from the options A-E that is nearest in meaning to the underlined word and a the same tie fills the blank space in the sentence correctly
6. The dissidents held several CLANDESTINE meetings before the attack.
a) Secret Ticket Office
7. The principal warned the final year students about the implications of
8. The guest speaker was described a man of very ALLURING personality
9. The professor showed much ERUDITION in the lecture he delivered
10.The evidence of the witness CORROBORATED that of the accused,
From the words lettered A to D, choose the word or group of words that best complete each of the following sentences.
11.The _________ of all the states in the federation are having a meeting at Abuja
b) Attorney- generals
c) Attorney- generals
d) Attorney- generals
12.Toyin’s fever was so acute that she ________ an injection
a) Had to have
b) Had to had
c) Must have
d) Ought to have
13.The press must cater for the needs of the _____________ public
14.People are always afraid to visit Mr Ade because he is __________
a) An army
b) A soldier
c) An army man
d) A military
From options A-E select a word that is nearly opposite in meaning to the underlined word and at the same time fills the blank space in the sentence correctly.
15. People enjoy stories with _______ settings rather than those with FAR-FETCHED
16.I thought that the comments made by the secretary were INNOCUOUS but the chairman
considered them __________
17.People who are normally __________ often turn to be DAUNTLESS heroes in the face of
18.The principal announced that the cleaning of the school garden would be VOLUNTARY
and not ______
19.On hearing that one of her colleagues had been promoted over her head, many felt a
great deal of RESENTMENT but derived some _______ from the remarks made by her
20.A teacher’s job can often be very TAXING but sometimes it can be ___________
b) Well paid
CURRENT AFFAIRS QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS
1. A US drone strike in northwest Pakistan killed al-Qaida’s second in-command _______?
a) Ayman al-zawahiri
b) Abu yahya al-libi
c) Hasan Qayid
d) Osama Bin Laden
2. The largest dam in Africa is _________ located in _______
a) Akosombo, Cotonou
b) Ero, Nigeria
c) Aquarua, Warri
d) Akomombo, Ghana
3. MBBS is to medicine and surgery as___________ is to nursing science
4. The richest man in Africa in the year 2012/2013 ranking is?
a) Bill gate
5. The tallest building in Oyo state is?
a) Alafin’s palace
b) Adedibu’s plaza
c) Cocoa house
d) New governor’s office
6. The following are the qualities of a good nurse except
7. The first federal capital of Nigeria was
8. The total number of the local governments Ekiti State is ___________
9. The approved number of years for any political holder in Nigeria is?
a) 8 years for simple term
b) 4 years for single term
c) 6 years for single term
d) 2 years for single term
10.In recent times, Nigeria changed from military rule to civilian rule in the year _______
MATHEMATICS QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS
1. Given that X =101three+23Five Find X, leaving your answer in base two,
2. Calculate the total surface area of a cupboard which measure 12mm by 10mm by 8.mm
3. Solve the equation;
a) Y=2 or -5
b) Y= -2 or 5
c) Y=-1 or 10
d) Y= 2 or 5
What is the value of y in the diagram drawn above
5. Given that the second and fourth terms of a G.P are 8 and 32 respectively, what is the
sum of the first four terms?
6. Factorize 2m2 + m-5
a) [2m+5} [m-3}
b) [2m-5] m+3
c) [2m-5] [m-3] d) [2m-3] [m+5] e) [2m+5] [m+3]
7. In a class of 80 students, every student had to study Economics or Geography, or both. If
65students studies Economics and 50 studies Geography. How many studies both subjects?
8. Express 0.00562 in standard form
a) 5.62 X10-3
b) 5.62 x 10-2
c) 0.562x 10-2
d) 5.62 x 102
e) 5.62 x 103
9. Find the equation whose roots are -2/3 and -1/4
a) 12×2 + 11x +2 =0
-11x +2 =0
2 + 11x -2=0
10. If the probability that Ojo will pass his nursing entrance exam is 4/5. What is the
probability that he will fail the exam
11.The difference between the smallest and the highest number in a set of data is called?
12.The sum of opposite angels of a cyclic quadrilateral equals?
c) None of the above
13.The sum of all the angles in an acute angle triangle is?
14.Given that Sin ß= -0.ninety, sixty-three, where 0<ß
, find ß.
15.What must be added to the expression x2 – 18x to make it a perfect square
16.The locus of a point which equidistant from point M and N is the
a) Bisector of line MN
b) Perpendicular bisector of line MN
c) Circumference of MN
d) Distance between M and N
17.The volume of a cone of height ninecm is 1848cm2
.calculate radius[ r]of the cone
.[?=22/7] a) 7cm
e) 1 nine6cm
18.Two point A and B are respectively 12m North and 5m East of point C. find AB
19. Solve the inequality 3m+3>nine
20. A house bought for N100,000 was later auctioned for N80,000 find the loss percentage