The GNPC past questions and answers is mearnt for elibible candidates who shall be taking the aptitude test. If you want to succeed in the examination, it is advisable that you download and study GNPC aptitude test past questions.
GNPC Recruitment Past Questions
1. What is the dominant component of natural gas?
2. ___________ is steel pipe that screws together and is lowered into the hole after drilling is complete.
a. Flow Line
b. Surface Pipe
3. What is the name of the equipment pictured to the right?
a. Blowout Preventer
b. Gate Valve
c. Containment Dike
d. Flow Line
4. Who is the oil well firefighter made famous in the 1968 film Hellfighters starring John Wayne?
a. Red Buttons
b. “Boots” Hansen
c. “Coots” Matthews
d. Red Adair
5. What country was the top oil producing country in 2015?
a. Saudi Arabia
c. United States
6. As of February 2016, which state in the United States had the highest effective gasoline tax?
c. New York
7. Which country is NOT currently a member of OPEC?
a. Saudi Arabia
8. What is the size of a standard barrel of oil in gallons?
9. About how many gallons of gasoline are produced from one barrel of crude oil?
10. What state in the United States has the most operating oil refineries as of 2015?
c. North Dakota
11. Which state in the United States is the top oil producers as of 2016?
b. North Dakota
12. What is the date that drilling begins on a well known as?
a. Start Date
b. Spud Date
c. Drill Date
d. Cap Date
13. What is a well drilled in an area without previous oil or gas production known as?
d. Offset Well
14. What is the name of the formation that occupies approximately 200,000 square miles of the subsurface of the Williston Basin and is beneath parts of Montana, North Dakota, Saskatchewan, and Manitoba?
a. Big Valley
GNPC Past Questions and Answers
GNPC recruitment past question papers has the following areas contained in it.
- Quantitative Reasoning
- Verbal Reasoning
- English Language &
How to Download GNPC Aptitude Test Past Questions
To get the complete ebook, please leave a comment in the comment box below, sending your email and whatsapp number.