This page offers NIESV past questions for PDF download. The NIESV study pack provided on this page are for exam preparations. We provided latest past questions for NIESV exam, with compilations inclusive of the last examination. Download NIESV past questions PDF. The Nigerian Institution of Estate Surveyors and Valuers (NIESV) was founded in 1969 by the few qualified General Practice Chartered Surveyors who were trained mainly in the United Kingdom. The Institution was granted government recognition by the enactment of the Estate Surveyors and Valuers (Registration Act) Decree No. 24 of 1975.
NIESV Past Questions
Below are some of the samples of NIESV past questions. Quickly study free NIESV past questions below then proceed to download the complete material.
- In chain surveying field work is limited to
A. linear measurements only
B. angular measurements only
C. both linear and angular measurements
D. all the above.
2. Two concave lenses of 60 cm focal length are cemented on either side of a convex lens of 15 cm focal length. The focal length of the combination is
A. 10 cm
B. 20 cm
C. 30 cm
D. 40 cm
3. Pick up the method of surveying in which field observations and plotting proceed simultaneously from the following
A. chain surveying
B. compass surveying
C. plan table surveying
D. tacheometric surveying.
4. While viewing through a level telescope and moving the eye slightly, a relative movement occurs between the image of the levelling staff and the cross hairs. The instrument is
A. correctly focussed
B. not correctly focussed
C. said to have parallax
D. free from parallax.
5. Offsets are measured with an accuracy of 1 in 40. If the point on the paper from both sources of error (due to angular and measurement errors) is not to exceed 0.05 cm on a scale of 1 cm = 20 m, the maximum length of offset should be limited to
B. 28.28 m
C. 200 m
D. none of these.
6. The branch of surveying in which both horizontal and vertical positions of a point, are determined by making instrumental observations, is known
D. all the above.
7. Two hill tops A and B 20 km apart are intervened by a third top C. If the top most contour of the three hill tops are of the same value, state whether the line of sight AB
A. passes clear of hill top C
B. passes below the hill top C
C. grazes the hill top C
D. none of these.
NIESV Study Guide
On this page, we bring you the most updated copy of NIESV study pacK. Use the instruction below to download NIESV professional exam past questions.
How to Download NIESV Exam Past Questions
NIESV study guide are compiled to meet the examination needs of an aspiring candidate. The price for the complete ebook is 3,500 Naira. It contains past exam questions gathered from old candidates who took the exams in the past. These questions have been complied and stored in PDF. To download this material, make payment of the allotted amount to the vendor’s account details below.
Bank Name: Sterling Bank
Account Number: 0073590971
Account Name: JAMES, UDUAKOBONG CLEMENT
Steps to take after Payment has been made:
Once you have made payment for your desired past questions, please send the following details to the contact person through 08100923529. You can do so through whatsApp or as a text message. After confirmation and verification, the past question will be delivered to your email.
- Depositors name or screen shot of payment receipt
- Name of past question paid for.
- Email address for delivery.
Assurance of Delivery
We understand how difficult it is to transact online as there are so many scam online lately. We considered this and that’s why we have provided some samples above which are extracted from the complete past question paper. That is to show that your preferred past question paper is available as seen and will be delivered to you immediately. Get ARCON exam questions now!