Ondo State SUBEB Past Questions and Answers | Ondo SUBEB Past Questions and Answers
Download Ondo State SUBEB past questions and answers in PDF soft copy on this page. On this portal, we provide up to date Ondo SUBEB past questions to candidates who are in need of them to prepare ahead of the qualifying interview examinations of the Ondo State SUBEB. Ondo State Secondary Universal Basic Education Board past questions are meant to help candidates explore past questions which might help them in the coming screening exam. Are you one the candidates that has been shortlisted for this year’s Ondo State SUBEB interview? If yes, then you are lucky to arrive here. Ondo State SUBEB recruitment past questions is all you need to succeed in the exam that has been scheduled for shortlisted candidates. As you move forward, you will find relevant information on how to download Ondo State SUBEB exam questions.
Why is Ondo State SUBEB Examination Past Questions Important?
You can attest to the fact that past questions are useful to a candidate preparing for any examination whatsoever. The need for it cannot be over emphasized. You need past questions to be able to solve problems and find solutions to questions and task given in the past. With the past questions you are about to download, you don’t need to go through the stress of solving these questions all by yourself because we have already solved the questions and find correct answers to them. You are about to download Ondo state SUBEB interview questions from the most reliable past questions web store online. Go through the free Ondo SUBEB exam past questions samples which are provided on this page as you read on.
How Ondo State SUBEB Recruitment Past Questions will Help you as Examination Interview Date is Approaching
There are several benefits for studying the real interview questions for Ondo State SUBEB exams. Some of them include but are not limited to the following:
- Exposure to repeated questions that might come up again this year.
- You can boost of scoring up to 70% in the main examination this year.
- There is guarantee that you will sure pass the examination by merit.
- Your scope of knowledge for general information will be increased as you will learn new information from the past questions. Who knows when you’ll need to apply the information, or which other job interview will ask similar questions?
Free Ondo State SUBEB Recruitment Past Questions
Free Ondo SUBEB interview past questions are provided in the sections below. As you read through you will be able to explore some from sample questions which have be extracted from the complete past question papers for Ondo State SUBEB exam. Below are some of the sample questions from three categories which are English Language Mathematics and General Knowledge.
Free Ondo State SUBEB Mathematics Questions
- If I give you seven apples, you will then have five times as
many as I would then have, however, if you give me seven
apples, we will then both have the same number of apples.
How many apples do we currently have?
A. I have 24 apples and you have 18 apples.
B. I have 10 apples and you have 32 apples.
C. I have 18 apples and you have 24 apples.
D. I have 14 apples and you have 28 apples.
E. I have 12 apples and you have 20 apples.
2. If it takes Seyi twenty minutes to boil an egg in 1.5 litres of
water, how long will it take Ala who is 3 years older than
Seyi to boil 4 eggs in 1.5 litres of water?
A. 10 minutes
B. 20 minutes
C. 25 minutes
D. 5 minutes
E. 80 minutes
3. Amakiri spent N125 for a camera and some film. The
camera cost N100 more than the film. What percent of the
cost of the two items did Amakiri spend for the camera?
4. How many two cent stamps are there in a dozen?
5. The price of garri rose by 40% last week and fell by 40%
this week. What is the total rise or fall in percentage?
6. The average weight of a class of 24 students is 36 years.
When the weight of the teacher is also included, the
average weight increases by 1kg.
What is the weight of the teacher?
7. Mr. Kalada is three times as old as his son. After fifteen
years, Mr. Kalada will be twice as old as his son’s age at that
time. Hence, Mr. Kalada’s present age is ______.
8. What number comes next in this sequence?
917452, 97452, 9745, 975, ?
9. There is a pole in a lake. One-half of the pole is in the
ground, another one-third of it is covered by water, and 12
ft is out of the water. What is the total length of the pole in
A. 12 ft
B. 34 ft
C. 56 ft
D. 64 ft
E. 72 ft
10. Boneri was 24 when his son Ibifuro was born. If Boneri is
now 3 times as old as Ibifuro, how many years ago was
Boneri 4 times as old as Ibifuro?
Free Ondo State SUBEB English Questions
- Hours of driving laid ahead of us.
B. have lain
D. has lay
2. By the time we get to the picnic area, the rain will stop.
A. will stop
B. shall stop
C. will has stopped
D. shall have stopped
E. will have stopped
3. If Judy would not have missed the deadline, the yearbook delivery would have been on time.
A. would not have missed
B. should have not missed
C. wouldn’t have missed
D. had not missed
E. would have not missed
4. We spent Sunday afternoon wandering aimless in the park.
A. wandering aimless
B. wandering aimlessly
C. wandering without purpose
D. wandering in an aimless manner
E. wandering almost aimlessly
5. Only after I went home did I remember my dental appointment.
A. went home
B. had went home
C. had gone home
D. gone home
E. should go home
6. The book lay open at page 77.
A. lay open
B. laid open
C. lied open
D. lain open
E. was laid open
7. By this time next year Johanna will begin classes at the University of Colorado.
A. will begin classes
B. will have begun classes
C. has began classes
D. should begin classes
E. should have begun classes
8. After comparing my air conditioner with the one on sale, I decided that mine was the most efficient.
A. was the most efficient.
B. should be the most efficient.
C. was the more efficient.
D. was, by far the most efficient
E. should be considered the most efficient.
9. I would have liked to have gone swimming yesterday.
A. to have gone swimming
B. to go swimming
C. to had gone swimming
D. to go to swim
E. to of gone swimming
10. I wish I read the chapter before I tried to answer the questions.
A. read the chapter
B. would read the chapter
C. should of read the chapter
D. could have read the chapter
E. had read the chapter
Free Ondo State SUBEB General Knowledge Questions
- In Which Country Is Mississippi River
- On A Road Map, A Line Segment Of 4 Inches Long Represents A Disdance Of 12 Miles. How Many Miles Long Is 4.5 Inches.
- The Breath And Lenth Of A Rectangle Are L And 2l Respectively. What Is The Perimeter Of The Rectangle?
(D ) 6l
- The Place Where Water Is Found In The Desert Is Called
- Which Of The Following Has The Highest Population In The World
- The Scientific Way Of Referring To The Activity Of The Ear Is
- The Upper Legislative Arm Of Government In Nigeria Is Headed By
- The Degree Of Hotness And Coldness Of A Place Is Called
- A Place Where Two Rivers Meet Is Called
10.The Primary Source Of Energy Is Called
How to download Ondo State SUBEB Past Questions and Answers
To get the complete SUBEB past questions which contains more than seven hundred questions with correct answers, pay the sum of 2,000 naira to the account details below.
Bank Name: Guarantee Trust Bank (GTB)
Account Number: 0523296040
Account Name: JAMES MKPONKEABASI CLEMENT
What to do next after payment has been made for your desired Past Question Papers
After making paying the allotted amount for the past questions you need, quickly send the following to us as a text message or through what.
- Proof of payment (e.g, screenshot of payment receipt).
- Email address and whatsapp number for delivery.
- Depositor’s name.
With the above information, we will be able to verify your payment and also know the medium with which the past question papers will be delivered to you. Once you confirm your payment, the past questions will be delivered to you within 5 minutes.
Assurance of Delivery
We understand how difficult it is to transact online as there are so many scam online lately. We considered this and that’s why we have provided some samples above which are extracted from the complete past question paper. That is to show that your preferred past question paper is available as seen and will be delivered to you immediately.