PGS Past Questions and Answers | PGS Aptitude Test Past Questions and Answers
Download PGS past questions and answers on this page. PGS recruitment past questions are available to all candidates who shall undergo aptitude test at the PGS. Do you need PGS aptitude test past questions? If yes then welcome to the best online platform to download the original past question papers. PGS recruitment exam is a competitive one, and this is because the sector itself has a huge salary scale for it staff. As such, Oil and gas job is an envy for many. Passing PGS interview can be a great deal as so many other candidates will be sitting the same exam with you. At this point, you can now imagine that it is only those who score very high will stand a chance to be selected. Are you one of the candidates that will take the screening aptitude test exam? If yes, then what you need right now to guarantee success is PGS exam past questions and answers.
This page provides PGS interview questions. We have compiled up to date PGS interview past questions and answers for you to enable prepare for the exam interview. The components of PGS exam study guide are Mathematics, Verbal Reasoning, English Language and General knowledge. There are benefits you get when you download and study this material. Some of they are:
- You’ll see examination past questions of the previous years which answers have been provided accordingly.
- Most questions repeat so you take note of those ones that are likely to repeat.
- You will not just ace the interview exam but also do so with a high cumulative mark.
- You stand a chance to surpass other candidates who do not have access to a preparatory study guide.
- The past question papers will expose you to the exam format and patterns so that you can get used to it before the main exam day.
Why you need PGS Aptitude Test Past Questions
The most important reason why you need these past questions is to help you pass the exam interview. However, you too must pay the price to study the questions and answers contained in the study pack. That is the only way you can pass this exam. The secret is preparation, and nothing more than that.
Free PGS past questions
Are you looking for free samples of PGS exam questions? If so, do not to panic. On this page, you will be given free samples of the question papers on this page. There will limited in number as they are mere extract from the complete copy. The essence is to give you an idea as to what is contained in the complete past questions.
Free PGS Mathematics Questions
- If Lynn can type a page in p minutes, what piece of the page can she do in 5 minutes?
B. p – 5
C. p + 5
E. 1- p + 5
2. If Sally can paint a house in 4 hours, and John can paint the same house in 6 hour, how long will it take for both of them to paint the house together?
A. 2 hours and 24 minutes
B. 3 hours and 12 minutes
C. 3 hours and 44 minutes
D. 4 hours and 10 minutes
E. 4 hours and 33 minutes
3. Employees of a discount appliance store receive an additional 20% off of the lowest price on an item. If an employee purchases a dishwasher during a 15% off sale, how much will he pay if the dishwasher originally cost $450?
4. The sales price of a car is $12,590, which is 20% off the original price. What is the original price?
5. Solve the following equation for A : 2A/3 = 8 + 4A
6. If Leah is 6 years older than Sue, and John is 5 years older than Leah, and the total of their ages is 41. Then how old is Sue?
7. Alfred wants to invest $4,000 at 6% simple interest rate for 5 years. How much interest will he receive?
8. Jim is able to sell a hand-carved statue for $670 which was a 35% profit over his cost. How much did the statue originally cost him?
9. The city council has decided to add a 0.3% tax on motel and hotel rooms. If a traveler spends the night in a motel room that costs $55 before taxes, how much will the city receive in taxes from him?
A. 10 cents
B. 11 cents
C. 15 cents
D. 17 cents
E. 21 cents
10. A student receives his grade report from a local community college, but the GPA is smudged. He took the following classes: a 2 hour credit art, a 3 hour credit history, a 4 hour credit science course, a 3 hour credit mathematics course, and a 1 hour science lab. He received a “B” in the art class, an “A” in the history class, a “C” in the science class, a “B” in the mathematics class, and an “A” in the science lab. What was his GPA if the letter grades are based on a 4 point scale? (A=4, B=3, C=2, D=1, F=0)
11. Simon arrived at work at 8:15 A.M. and left work at 10: 30 P.M. If Simon gets paid by the hour at a rate of $10 and time and ½ for any hours worked over 8 in a day. How much did Simon get paid?
12. Grace has 16 jellybeans in her pocket. She has 8 red ones, 4 green ones, and 4 blue ones. What is the minimum number of jellybeans she must take out of her pocket to ensure that she has one of each color?
13. If r = 5 z then 15 z = 3 y, then r =
B. 2 y
C. 5 y
D. 10 y
E. 15 y
14. If 300 jellybeans cost you x dollars. How many jellybeans can you purchase for 50 cents at the same rate?
15. Lee worked 22 hours this week and made $132. If she works 15 hours next week at the same pay rate, how much will she make?
16. If 8x + 5x + 2x + 4x = 114, the 5x + 3 =
17. You need to purchase a textbook for nursing school. The book cost $80.00, and the sales tax where you are purchasing the book is 8.25%. You have $100. How much change will you receive back?
18. You purchase a car making a down payment of $3,000 and 6 monthly payments of $225. How much have you paid so far for the car?
19. Your supervisor instructs you to purchase 240 pens and 6 staplers for the nurse’s station. Pens are purchased in sets of 6 for $2.35 per pack. Staplers are sold in sets of 2 for 12.95. How much will purchasing these products cost?
20. If y = 3, then y3(y3-y)=
PGS Aptitude Test Questions for English Language
- The two artists are doing self-portraits by looking at ——- in the mirror.
B. One another
D. Their selves
E. Themselves2. Eric is kind ——- helpful.
- —— the farmer is poor, he is honest.
- The ——- of the premier university meet once in a year.
A. Alma mater
- Jide, Joel and Ike often assist ————.
A. Each other
B. One another
D. Their selves
- The juice was diluted ——- water.
- At ——– expenses shall we hold the party?
- The swearing-in ceremonies of the president and the state governors took place ———-.
- Girls are —— than boys.
D. More gentler
E. Most gentle.
- The governor as well as his commissioners —— accused of corruption.
B. Are being
C. Has been
- They left the house a long time ago, ——?
A. Did they
B. Didn’t they
C. Have they
D. Haven’t they
E. Isn’t it
- This hotel is the —— of the three.
D. More better
E. Much better
- The little girl ran —— the road.
- Mr. Yinka travelled to india —– air.
- Which of the following words can be used together with the prefix ‘un-’ to form a new word?
- The woman —— you recommended for the job did not show up for the interview.
- The little boy was able to lift up the bag with ease —— weight.
A. Despite of its
B. Despite of the
C. In spite of its’
D. In spite of its
E. In spite of it’s
- The picture was kept in the —— album.
A. Blue leather old photo
B. Leather old blue photo
C. Old blue leather photo
D. Old leather blue photo
E. Photo old blue leather.
- He was the man that looked —— me while I was in search for a job.
- ——- of what Sarah said was not correct.
A. A few
Free PGS Aptitude Test Questions for General Knowledge
- Everyone in the bank-including the manager and the tellers, ran to the door when the fire alarm rang.
A. tellers, ran
C. tellers, had run
E. tellers’ ran”
2. To no ones surprise, Joe didn’t have his homework ready.
A. no ones surprise
B. noones surprise
C. no-ones surprise
D. no ones’ surprise
E. no one’s surprise
3. If he would have read “The White Birds,” he might have liked William Butler Yeats’s poetry.
A. would have read
B. could have read
C. would of read
D. could of read
E. had read
4. After the hurricane, uprooted trees were laying all over the ground.
A. were laying
C. were lying
D. were laid
E. was laid
5. Ralph Waldo Emerson (1803-1882), the great Transcendentalist philosopher, wrote in his essay “Self-Reliance” of the need for an individual to develop his capacities.
A. essay “Self–Reliance”
B. essay, “Self-Reliance”
C. essay: Self-Reliance
D. essay, Self-Reliance
E. essay; “Self-Reliance”
6. The recently built children’s amusement park has been called “ a boon to the community “ by its supporters and “an eyesore” by its harshest critics.
A. and “an eyesore” by its harshest
B. and, “ an eyesore,” by its harshest
C. and, an eyesore; by its harshest
D. and-an eyesore- by its’ harshest
E. and-“an eyesore”- by its’ harshest
7. I always have trouble remembering the meaning of these two common verbs, affect (to change” or “to influence”) and effect (“to cause” or “ to accomplish ) . “
A. “ to accomplish ). “
B. “ to accomplish” ).
C. “to accomplish).
D. To accomplish.
E. ( “ to accomplish. “ )
8. My class just finished reading- “ The Fall of the House of Usher “, a short story by Edgar Allen Poe.
A. reading- “ The Fall of the House of Usher”,
B. reading, The Fall of the House of Usher,
C. reading “The Fall of the House of Usher, “
D. reading, The Fall of the house of Usher, “
E. reading: The Fall of the House of Usher-
9. After it was repaired it ran perfect again.
A. ran perfect
B. ran perfectly
C. could run perfect
D. could of run perfect
E. would run perfectly
10. “Are there two e’s in beetle,” asked Margo?
A. there two e’s in beetle,” asked Margo?
B. their two e’s in beetle?” asked Margo.
C. there two e’s in beetle,” asked Margo?
D. there two e’s in beetle?” asked Margo.
E. there two e’s in beetle, asked Margo?
How to download PGS Past Questions and Answers
To get the complete PGS aptitude test past questions which contains more than one thousand questions with correct answers, pay the sum of 2,000 naira to the account details below.
Bank Name: Guarantee Trust Bank (GTB)
Account Number: 0523296040
Account Name: JAMES MKPONKEABASI CLEMENT
What to do next after payment has been made for your desired Past Question Papers
After making paying the allotted amount for the past questions you need, quickly send the following to us as a text message or through what.
- Proof of payment (e.g, screenshot of payment receipt).
- Email address and whatsapp number for delivery.
- Depositor’s name.
With the above information, we will be able to verify your payment and also know the medium with which the past question papers will be delivered to you. Once you confirm your payment, the past questions will be delivered to you within 5 minutes.
Assurance of Delivery
We understand how difficult it is to transact online as there are so many scam online lately. We considered this and that’s why we have provided some samples above which are extracted from the complete past question paper. That is to show that your preferred past question paper is available as seen and will be delivered to you immediately.