Upstream Oil and Gas Aptitude Test Past Questions and Answers
With Upstream Oil and Gas past questions and answers, which are provided on this page, you can scale through the interview exams. This page provides genuine upstream oil and gas aptitude test past questions. Are you looking for upstream oil and gas recruitment past questions papers? If yes, your search ends here as you have landed on the right place to get the past question papers you need. With this exam preparatory material you are able to discover many exam questions that were set in the past. It also gives you an idea as to what might possible come up in the next exam. This is so because the question papers for Upstream oil and gas contains likely questions to repeat as most questions come up again from time to time. You can’t afford to miss this material as it will help you study and revise properly as you await upstream oil and gas exam interview. The most important resource material right now is upstream oil and gas exam past questions. You really need them to succeed in your exam interview. That is why we recommend you to download upstream oil and gas interview questions as they are available on this page.
Upstream Oil and Gas Past Questions
You will be glad you obtained upstream oil and gas study guide for recruitment exams. In the exam papers, you will find questions and answers in the following sections.
- Verbal Reasoning
- General Knowledge
- Ability Test
- English Language
- Computer Application Test
- Quantitative Reasoning.
The categories listed above, make up for the upstream oil and gas complete past question papers. With this material, the assurance to pass your exam is not just a promise but a guarantee and you can count on that.
1. A written piece of paper which indicates that goods bought and services rendered have been paid for is called………………………….
(a) An Invoice
(b) A receipt
(c) A wage bill
(d) A trade document ANS B
2. The device for stepping up or down electricity voltage on transmission line is called………………….
(a) Electricity meter
(b) Transmission station
(d) Step-down panel ANS C
3. The major raw material for pottery is………………………..
(d)Clay ANS D
4. If the total sales for a bag shop in a certain year were #150, 000 What were sales in July, if July sales were half the monthly average?
D) #7,550q ANS A
5. In UITH, Dr Steve has worked more night shift than Dr. Greg who has worked five night shifts. Dr Okon has worked fifteen night shifts more than Dr. Steve and Dr. Greg combined. Dr. Uche has worked eight night shifts less than Dr. Steve. How many night shifts has Dr, Steve worked?
D) Seven ANS B
6. At a basket match, Roland was sitting in seat 356. Peter on the right of Roland in seat 355. Samuel was on the left of Roland. Samson was by the left of Samuel. Which seat is Samson sitting?
D) 353 ANS A
7. While preparing for the AIRFOCE aptitude test, Felix read through pages 35 to 78 and 102 to 127 of an English text book. How many pages did he read altogether?
D) 64 ANS B
8. How many numbers between 1 and 60 begins or end with 5
D) 18 ANS C
9. A researcher conducted in the laboratory showed that 55% rats died of liver disorder when exposed to sulphur dioxide but 96% of rats who died of liver disorder were not exposed to sulphur dioxide. This means that,
A) Small portion of studied rats was exposed to Sulphur dioxide
B) There is only one cause of fatal liver disease in rats
C) Sulphur dioxide is not particularly dangerous to theliver of rats
D) Most rats will not suffer from exposure to low level of Sulphur dioxide. ANS A
10.Three people witnessed a lady who was robbed in a cyber café and they were asked to describe the mugger. Which of the following best described the mugger?
A) He was tall, of average weight and middle-aged
B) He was tall, thin and young
C) He was average height, thin and middle-aged
D) He was tall, thin and middle-aged ANS D
How to Download Upstream Oil and Gas Past Questions and Answers
Note that this material is compiled in PDF soft copies and can be assessed with any android phone, IOS operating devices and laptops. You will receive this study pack through your email or whatsapp after purchase has been made. Make payment of 3,500 to the accounting details then notify us through 08100923529 for your package to be delivered to you through email.
ACCOUNT NAME: JAMES MKPONKEABASI CLEMT
ACCOUNT NUMBER: 0523296040
BANK NAME: Guarantee Trust Bank (GTB)
After payment, please send proof of payment and your email to us via the contact number provided above.
What to do next after payment has been made for your desired Past Question Papers
After making paying the allotted amount for the past questions you need, quickly send the following to us as a text message or through what.
- Proof of payment (e.g, screenshot of payment receipt).
- Email address and whatsapp number for delivery.
- Depositor’s name.
With the above information, we will be able to verify your payment and also know the medium with which the past question papers will be delivered to you. Once you confirm your payment, the past questions will be delivered to you within 5 minutes.
Assurance of Delivery
We understand how difficult it is to transact online as there are so many scam online lately. We considered this and that’s why we have provided some samples above which are extracted from the complete past question paper. That is to show that your preferred past question paper is available as seen and will be delivered to you immediately.