Do you need WACP Past Questions? If yes, download West African College of Physicians past questions on this page. Begin to study and revise for WACP exam.
WACP Past Questions and Answers | West African College of Physicians Past Questions and Answers
Download WACP Past Questions and Answers, the West African College of Physicians Past Questions and Answers on this page, as compiled PDF copies are available here. Are you among the many Nigerians that will be taking the West African College of Physicians examination in 2021? If yes, then welcome to the best past web portal to download an up to date copy of the WACP past question papers.
In the study pack, WACP Past Questions for Psychiatry is also included for candidates who belong to that category. If you wish to scale through the exams then proceed now to purchase the study guide for West African College of of Physicians (WACP).
Download WACP Exam past questions on this page. The West African College of Physicians Past Questions is a very power tool for preparation against the upcoming exam. Any given professional exam should not be taken for granted. The outcome is that you are bound to repeat the examination if you fail. It is for this reason that compiled series of WACP past questions and answers have been made available for you on this page.
Are you currently searching for real WACP professional exam past questions and answers online? If yes, then this is your final point where your search ends. On this page, the real and up to date past questions for WACP exam are provided for download. For the purpose of revision and practise, WACP study guide aims to bring you to the exposure of past exam questions. The good thing is that our resources helps you with the right data for your studies.
Free WACP Past Questions
Are you looking for free Workforce Workforce exam questions? If yes, then welcome to the best place to download real WACP interview past questions. On this page, you will be given free WACP the question papers on this page. There will limited in number as they are mere extract from the complete copy. The essence is to give you an idea as to what is contained in the complete past questions.
Free WACP Mathematics Questions
1. If Lynn can type a page in p minutes, what piece of the page can she do in 5 minutes?
B. p – 5
C. p + 5
E. 1- p + 5
2. If Sally can paint a house in 4 hours, and John can paint the same house in 6 hour, how long will it take for both of them to paint the house together?
A. 2 hours and 24 minutes
B. 3 hours and 12 minutes
C. 3 hours and 44 minutes
D. 4 hours and 10 minutes
E. 4 hours and 33 minutes
3. Employees of a discount appliance store receive an additional 20% off of the lowest price on an item. If an employee purchases a dishwasher during a 15% off sale, how much will he pay if the dishwasher originally cost $450?
4. The sales price of a car is $12,590, which is 20% off the original price. What is the original price?
5. Solve the following equation for A : 2A/3 = 8 + 4A
6. If Leah is 6 years older than Sue, and John is 5 years older than Leah, and the total of their ages is 41. Then how old is Sue?
7. Alfred wants to invest $4,000 at 6% simple interest rate for 5 years. How much interest will he receive?
8. Jim is able to sell a hand-carved statue for $670 which was a 35% profit over his cost. How much did the statue originally cost him?
9. The city council has decided to add a 0.3% tax on motel and hotel rooms. If a traveler spends the night in a motel room that costs $55 before taxes, how much will the city receive in taxes from him?
A. 10 cents
B. 11 cents
C. 15 cents
D. 17 cents
E. 21 cents
10. A student receives his grade report from a local community college, but the GPA is smudged. He took the following classes: a 2 hour credit art, a 3 hour credit history, a 4 hour credit science course, a 3 hour credit mathematics course, and a 1 hour science lab. He received a “B” in the art class, an “A” in the history class, a “C” in the science class, a “B” in the mathematics class, and an “A” in the science lab. What was his GPA if the letter grades are based on a 4 point scale? (A=4, B=3, C=2, D=1, F=0)
11. Simon arrived at work at 8:15 A.M. and left work at 10: 30 P.M. If Simon gets paid by the hour at a rate of $10 and time and ½ for any hours worked over 8 in a day. How much did Simon get paid?
12. Grace has 16 jellybeans in her pocket. She has 8 red ones, 4 green ones, and 4 blue ones. What is the minimum number of jellybeans she must take out of her pocket to ensure that she has one of each color?
13. If r = 5 z then 15 z = 3 y, then r =
B. 2 y
C. 5 y
D. 10 y
E. 15 y
14. If 300 jellybeans cost you x dollars. How many jellybeans can you purchase for 50 cents at the same rate?
15. Lee worked 22 hours this week and made $132. If she works 15 hours next week at the same pay rate, how much will she make?
16. If 8x + 5x + 2x + 4x = 114, the 5x + 3 =
17. You need to purchase a textbook for nursing school. The book cost $80.00, and the sales tax where you are purchasing the book is 8.25%. You have $100. How much change will you receive back?
18. You purchase a car making a down payment of $3,000 and 6 monthly payments of $225. How much have you paid so far for the car?
19. Your supervisor instructs you to purchase 240 pens and 6 staplers for the nurse’s station. Pens are purchased in sets of 6 for $2.35 per pack. Staplers are sold in sets of 2 for 12.95. How much will purchasing these products cost?
20. If y = 3, then y3(y3-y)=
1 A 11 C
2 A 12 D
3 D 13 A
4 D 14 A
5 A 15 B
6 A 16 C
7 E 17 C
8 A 18 B
9 D 19 A
10 C 20 C
Free WACP English Language Questions
Fill the blank spaces with the most appropriate option that best completes the sentences below.
1. The two artists are doing self-portraits by looking at ——- in the mirror.
A. Each other.
B. One another
D. Their selves
2. Eric is kind ——- helpful.
3. —— the farmer is poor, he is honest.
4. The ——- of the premier university meet once in a year.
A. Alma mater
5. Jide, Joel and Ike often assist ————.
A. Each other
B. One another
D. Their selves
6. The juice was diluted ——- water.
7. At ——– expenses shall we hold the party?
8. The swearing-in ceremonies of the president and the state governors took place ———-.
9. Girls are —— than boys.
D. More gentler
E. Most gentle.
10. The governor as well as his commissioners —— accused of corruption.
B. Are being
C. Has been
11. They left the house a long time ago, ——?
A. Did they
B. Didn’t they
C. Have they
D. Haven’t they
E. Isn’t it
12. This hotel is the —— of the three.
D. More better
E. Much better
13. The little girl ran —— the road.
14. Mr. Yinka travelled to india —– air.
15. Which of the following words can be used together with the prefix ‘un-’ to form a new word?
16. The woman —— you recommended for the job did not show up for the interview.
17. The little boy was able to lift up the bag with ease —— weight.
A. Despite of its
B. Despite of the
C. In spite of its’
D. In spite of its
E. In spite of it’s
18. The picture was kept in the —— album.
A. Blue leather old photo
B. Leather old blue photo
C. Old blue leather photo
D. Old leather blue photo
E. Photo old blue leather.
19. He was the man that looked —— me while I was in search for a job.
20. ——- of what Sarah said was not correct.
A. A few
How to Download WACP Past Questions
To download this ebook, follow the steps below.
- Chat our admin on whatsapp with the number or call => 08100923529
- Make a request for the past questions you need by sending the name of the past question in question.
- Once you do so we shall respond to your message immediately while we verify that you have made purchase for the past question you are requesting for.
- Once your payment has been confirmed, the past questions you ordered will be delivered to you immediately. That takes 5-10minutes.
- Finally, send us your desired email for delivery, and also a proof of payment for the past questions
How to Make Purchase for your Desired Past Question Papers
It is important to note the following:
- Transfer is accepted
- Bank deposit is accepted
- Payment through POS is accepted
The price for this ebook is 2,000 Naira. Pay two thousand to the account details below. After payment has been completed, send the details required in the section above. A proof of payment is needed after payment has been made to purchase the ebook.
Bank Name: GT Bank
Account Number: 08100923529
Account Name: JAMES MKPONKEABASI CLEMENT
Steps to take after Payment has been made:
Once you have made payment for your desired past questions, please send the following details to our admin through 08100923529. You can do so through whatsApp or as a text message. Afert confimation and verification, the past question will be delivered to you in 5 minutes.
- Depositors name or screen shot of payment receipt
- Name of past question needed.
- Email address for delivery.